Carnation Pink is a stunning and vibrant light pink shade. Recommended for use on bleached blonde hair for the best results.
Directions Hair Dye comes in 34 fabulous colours and all of them can be mixed, allowing you to create your perfect shade with ease. Directions semi-permanent hair colour is not tested on animals and comes in 88ml pots with a tamper proof lid.
*Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on this item except in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault. *
- Dyes usually last between 2-6weeks and fade out gradually over time, mainly depending on how often you wash your hair. Dry shampoo can help you to prolong the colour and using a good quality conditioner can help slow fading a little.
- Directions contains NO peroxide and is thus best suited to use on light blonde or pre-lightened hair. The colour shown is based on bleached hair and may not necessarily indicate the final colour which will depend on your base colour, hair type and porosity.
- Darker shades may give a sheen of colour to darker hair but we recomend pre-lightening for the best results.
- Dye results cannot be guaranteed always try a strand test to check possible results.
- Always follow manufacturers instructions fully.
Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, this will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Directions hair colour to achieve the best results. Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, i.e becomes frothy, the pigments will have penetrated in to the hair, lighter shades may require a little more combing. Processing time is between 15 and 30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. All directions colours can be mixed with each other so to create your own unique shade. Directions will take faster and last longer on chemically treated hair eg permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
- Do wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour.
- Do use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline to avoid staining of the forehead.
- As with all hair colours, we advise a swatch test first.
- Do not mix Directions with peroxide.
- Do not use shampoo with conditioner included.
- Finns i lager